Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am:

I am:
artist.
Singer.
Beautiful.
Brilliant (but humble).
Literate.
creative.
Adventurous.
Tired.
Page22 on etsy.
funny.
a friend.
a sister.
An Auntie.
overweight.
talented.
a craft lover.

I am allowed to love.
I do belong somewhere.
I am not afraid to succeed, not afraid to fail.
I am more afraid of not doing anything.
I am a natural redhead.
I am an art school survivor.

A future grad student.

single for the moment.
a diy fashionista
and a lover of dishwear.
I am addicted to sparkle, but kind of think glitter was invented by the devil (try vacuuming it out of carpet if you disagree with me!)...

I hate dirty toilets. I have in my life found the activity of cleaning toilets very zen.
I love the smell of clean laundry.
I love candles.
I fear fire.
I hate cockroaches.

I don't watch the news.
I care about politics but am (on purpose) not politically active.
I am a Christian.
I am an independent business woman.
I am allowed to be wrong.
I am allowed to be right.
I am opinionated and love to think forward.

I love beauty and live in wonder.

and I am committed to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment